Shocking Mocking

A voyeur master-sir laughs at me and mocks me as I must kiss my lady customer’s shoes. The man knows I shall receive a nasty electric shock to my brain if my menial mind strays even for one split second above the lady’s socks – thanks to the slave concentrator device attached to my temples!

A master-sir cruelly mocks me as I lip-attend to a female customer's footwear

He asks me how I am liking it - having to kiss a lady's feet in public?

He is also curious to know whether I shall be able to avoid an electric shock to my temples...

...by remaining dutifully focussed on the customer-mistress's SOCK...

...and not allowing my menial mind to stray onto her bare legflesh above the sock?

Thanks to the concentrator device, my brain has learnt never to stray above sock!

My customers' socks are my life

Even the kneesocks of the watching master-sir prey mightily on my mind!

I wonder if his bare legs are hairy above his socks?

Or are they smooth - like the mistress's?

Such lovely socks!

I can see the individual stitches

I remain focussed on them...

...whilst having an eye on the master's socks nearby

Meanwhile my two betters, the wearers of the socks, mockingly look down upon me...

...hoping aginst hope that the concentrator device will kick in...

...and punish me with a painful electric shock!

They get their wish!

PAIN!

But, embarrassingly for me, it is not pain caused by my thoughts straying towards the mistress's bare leg above her short, brown anklesock...

...but rather towards the master-sir's legs...

...above his long, white kneesocks!

Male sock and leg are the source of my sudden PAIN!

How my betters laugh at me in my agony!

This is what it means to be at the mercy of the feet, shoes, socks and legs of others!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride