Socks Draper

Whenever I must wash my master Simon sir’s sweaty feet, his lovely wife (my mistress Mukta madam) insists on filming me wearing his sweaty, discarded socks on top of my humble head. And woe betide me should the socks fall off!

My mistress adding to my humiliation by draping the master-sir's sweaty socks over the top of my humble head whilst I must wash his sweaty feet - and filming it on her phone!

I must therefore kneel and attend to my master's hairy legs and feet with his used socks balancing precariously on my bald head

Woe betide me if the socks inadvertently slip off!

I must keep my humble head perfectly still as I gaze upon my master's feet in the basin of water

It amuses my mistress Mukta to humiliate me so

She will no doubt share the footage she has taken on her phone with all her mates!

For my humble part, I endeavour to focus on the menial task in hand...

...that of washing the master-sir's tired, sweaty feet...

...with the aroma of his sweaty socks enveloping my humble head...

...and the lingering aroma of his still-warm shoes adding to the atmosphere in the room!

The shoes and socks I would much rather be smelling...

...the shoes and socks of my mistress!

She who humiliates me...

...and enjoys filming me...

...as I serve her husband's sweaty feet with his used socks on top of my head!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections