Lick For Her Boyfriend

‘Give my shoes a lick and a shine, boy! I’m meeting up with my boyfriend later and I want my shoes to look their best for him and that, innit though?’

‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam. Praise be unto your boyfriend, miss, who must assuredly be a much better man than me, miss.’

‘Yeah, he’s a stud. You’re just a pafetic slave, and that, innit though?’

‘Yes, miss.’

‘Give my shoes a lick and a shine, boy! I’m meeting up with my boyfriend later and I want my shoes to look their best for him and that, innit though?’

‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam. Praise be unto your boyfriend, miss, who must assuredly be a much better man than me, miss.’

I get a good view of the pretty customer-mistress's sock as I obediently lickshine her shoeleather...

...including the creases in her socks...

...the stitching...

...and the lacy tops!

Truly these are the shoes and socks of a goddess!

Her boyfriend is a lucky man!

Just as I am a lucky slave...

...to be permitted to lickshine the shoes of such a superb young woman for the benefit of her manly boyfriend!

She leaves me nonchalantly behind...

...but with her superior, female shoe DNA on my tongue!

I keep my head humbly bowed in the presence of her socks...

...until such time as I dare to look up reverentially at her lacy socktops! I dare not look at this beautiful young woman above the socks!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections