Facesocking

My mistress Mukta sometimes likes to ‘facesock’ me as she facetimes with her mates on her phone. She kicks off her shoes and rubs her sweaty-socked feet on my upturned face. It’s so deeply humiliating, as I am compelled to study the individual stitches in my mistress’s sweaty white socks!

Relaxing on the sofa...

...whilst sweaty-facesocking me!

I am compelled to not only smell, but also study my mistress's sweaty white socks on her feet!

So deeply humiliating!

My feckless, footslave face is nothing more than a footrest for a girl's sweaty-socked feet!

I must study, as well as smell, the individual stitches in her sock

Every breath I take is infected with the sweaty aroma of sock...

...as my mistress's equally sweaty and aromatic discarded sneakers rest on my upturned chest!

Right now, I'm just a sockslave...

...the lowest of the low!

Meanwhile, my mistress enjoys facetiming her friends high above me...

...unconcerned at my suffering beneath her socks


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager