Urgent Request

Regular customer Ms Mukta madam approaches me in her sports gear with an urgent request:

‘Lickshine my shoes, sockieboy, and straighten my socks with your nose. And be quick about it – I need to go wee-wee!’

‘Yes, Ms Mukta madam. At once, Ms Mukta madam.’ 

Regular customer Ms Mukta approaches me looking very fetching in her sports gear

‘Lickshine my shoes, sockieboy, and straighten my socks with your nose. And be quick about it – I need to go wee-wee!’

‘Yes, Ms Mukta madam. At once, Ms Mukta madam.’ 

Ms Mukta kindly positions her right-socked ankle so that I can 'straighten' it with my otherwise nugatory nose

She could, of course, easily bend down to straighten her sock herself

But why perform such a menial task when you have a public humble-head who can do it for you?

I do my sock-level best to smooth out the creases in the soft white sock

Needless to say, I surreptitiously endeavour to sniff the sock whilst nosing it

This is a rare opportunity not to be missed!

It has to be queried why, if Ms Mukta is so desperate for a pee, she continues to drink her water high above me!

But it's not my place to question the statements or motives of a superior customer master or mistress

My place is to serve their shoes and socks in whichever ways they command!

I expect, though, that Ms Mukta has been taking the piss out of me!

If you'll forgive the pun!

I watch as her superior, piss-taking sneakers and socks walk away from my feckless, sock-straightening face


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections