Lonely Bus Stop Slave

As a lonely bus stop slave, I rely on the kindness of strangers and passers-by for company - albeit only the company of their boots and socks!

A kindly stranger approaches me

She looks down on me with contempt. And rightly so!

Without a word, she stretches out her booted foot in front of my face. I know I must lick it.

She steadfastly ignores me as I lickshine her boots!

I am acutely conscious of her smart, blue bootsock towering over my humble head

These are the boots and socks of a goddess!

What an honour, what a privilege, to be blessed with their superior company!

Sadly, she won't stay long!

She has better things to do with her time than entertain a public humble head and keep him company!

She is too good for him

And her boots and socks are too good for him!

Goodbye, pretty mistress. Thank you for stopping! God bless you, mistress!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs