Toilet Attendant's Shoelicker

It's not just the patrons of the female restroom that make regular use of me. The toilet attendant, Ms Daciana madam, also likes to use and abuse me - as is her perfect right. And her particular fondness is to have me lick her shoes, rather than just kiss them, as she wants me to really taste the germs on them.

Again, she is perfectly within her rights to do so!

'You just a dumb footslave. I better than you. You lick my shoe!'

As I am officially just a 'dumb' slave, I am not permitted to verbally respond to Ms Daciana madam; only to obey her!

I therefore taste her dirty shoe...

...whilst admiring her plain, grey sock...

...the sock of a cleaner-goddess!

This sock and this shoe are better than me

Ms Daciana's shoes and socks MUST be respected and obeyed!

She kindly switches feet in front of my face so that my tongue might have access to her other shoe

'Haha, that right, slave! You lick Ms Daciana dirty shoe! You clean!'

Once again I must humbly, and instantly, obey the superior toilet-cleaner mistress

She delights in humiliating me in this way. It's a perk of her job...

...having a dumb footkisser taste her dirty shoe-germs...

...in the presence of her sock!

And a truly magnificent sock it is too!

The sock of a cleaner-mistress!

My humbling, face-on view of Ms Daciana's superb sock

And her other, equally superb sock!

This is my lowly place

I am a nothing and a nobody; just a dumb footkisser in a public restroom...

...lickshining a beautiful and superior toilet-attendant's shoes!



Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right