Reason Why

Why do I only ever get to kiss beautiful young women's feet? And not even their feet - just their shoes? The reason, of course, is obvious - I am a public humble-head; out on the streets; it would be inappropriate for bright young women to bare their feet for me in public!

Humbled, yet again, at a beautiful young woman's shoes!

Shoes and socks are all I ever get to see!

Plus, if I'm lucky, the merest slither of soft, bare, feminine legskin above the sock!

That's because I'm just a slave - a footkissing, public humble-head! I am not worthy to view any other aspect of my beautiful customer!

The beautiful wearer of the shoes and socks kindly switches her feet in front of me

Such a bright and intelligent young woman...

...way out of my league!

It is an honour for me to even breathe in the same lowly air as her shoe and socks!

I'm garbage - the garbage at her feet!

Like all my customers before her, she soon turns her back on me...

...leaving me to rot in the dirt behind her...

...with only the lingering taste of her blue, canvas sneakers for company inside my menial mouth!

Plus the memory of her blue socks!

I humbly and wistfully watch as the sneakers and socks of my infinite better walk away from me

A public humble-head's view of his beautiful customer's departing sneaker and sock!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

At Her Boyfriend's Place