Unintentional Kindnesses

The humble hatch at the base of my cell door creaks open to reveal the familiar feet of regular prison-visitor mistress Ms Mukta madam. Ms Mukta never speaks to me, but she does always permit me to kiss her dirty sneakers. She also ensures that I get a good look at her socks.

Eventually, when she turns to silently leave, another unintentional kindness is that she leaves the humble hatch open so that I might observe the boots and socks of my passing guards. Or was that an intentional act of kindness on her pretty part?

I hear noise outside my cell door

The humble hatch slowly creaks open to reveal the familiar feet of regular prison-visitor mistress, Ms Mukta madam!

Her left, sneakered foot is the first to be shoved through the hatch for respect-kissing...

...swiftly followed by her right. Her sneakers are, as always, intentionally dirty, meaning that I get to taste where she has been - my only, humble taste of the outside world!

As always, I study and admire Ms Mukta's socks whilst I am respectfully lipping her dirty sneaker-toes...

...and particularly the creases in her socks. Slovenly socks to match slovenly sneakers!

This is the highlight of my menial month...

...kissing the civilian feet of an intentionally unfriendly prison visitor-mistress!

And yet, though appropriately cold and aloof towards me, her actions are full of sweet feminine kindnesses towards me...

...be they unintentional or otherwise

Not least, Ms Mukta madam's 'kindness' in leaving my humble hatch open as she turns to leave...

...for I shall now be able to observe the feet and footwear of all who pass by my cell door!


Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right