Purely Transactional

She comes to me with dirty boots; she leaves with clean boots. She does not thank me. Our encounter has been purely transactional - that between a customer-mistress and a slave. She is not my friend, and I have just been doing my humble job.

Initially, it's not clear if this passing young woman intends to use me or not

But she stops in front of me; 'Clean my boots, wall-boy!'

'Yes, mistress. At once mistress!'

I diligently start to lickshine the proffered boot on the concrete footblock beneath my confined face

I'm glad she stopped, for her boots are filthy and could do with a good lick and a shine

I work in silence, since I am forbidden to speak unless spoken to. I'm just a municipal footslave.

I admire her brown sock

She looks down on me with contempt - the dirt beneath her feet

And rightly so, for that's all I am...

...a dirty licker and tongue-shiner of the public's boots and shoes!

Our transaction of unequals continues in the night-time chill...

...as she observes my humble tongue at work on her boots

Then suddenly her female voice breaks the silence: 'Shine the uppers as well, wall-boy!'

'Yes, mistress. At once, mistress madam.'

She kindly helps me to reach the uppers of her ankleboots by twisting her dainty feminine foot around my feckless face

She eventually leaves without saying another word

No words of thanks or praise for my efforts...

...despite the renewed shininess of her boots. All her erstwhile bootdirt is now deep inside my menial mouth - where it belongs!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right