Starting The Year As I Mean to Go On

Regular customers Ms Mukta madam and her husband master Simon sir are on their way home from a New Year's party, and have kindly stopped by me so that I might begin the New Year in the same way that I ended the old one - by kissing the feet of my betters.

It's nice that they are my first customers of the New Year!

The unfamiliarly glamorous footwear of regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam

Makes a nice change from her usual scruffy sneakers and socks!

Perhaps even more impressive are her bare legs, towering over my humble head!

She mockingly asks me if I'm missing her socks, to which I humbly reply that I do miss her socks, begging her female pardon and forgiveness. She says 'not to worry', as her husband is still wearing socks, so I can look at them when I'm kissing his feet!

That's precisely what I do when it comes to master Simon sir's turn to have his smart shoes kiss-respected...

...I study his sock!

I expect my customers' socks will continue to loom large in my menial mind throughout the forthcoming year!

It would be impossible for them not to, since I am confronted by them every time I kiss my customers' feet (assuming they are wearing socks!)

What a lowly fool I am - a shoe-kissing, sock-admiring fool!

Master Simon sir's SOCK...

...in my FACE!

Even Ms Mukta's nearby, shapely bare ankles can't compete with a SOCK for my lowly attention!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs