Feeling Secure

My pretty mistress is making sure that I am securely tethered to the whipping post prior to my whipping, as she says every bone and nerve in my body will soon be aching to escape the burning STING of her WHIP!

As she informs me of my forthcoming pain, I focus on her sneaker and sock, and imagine myself grovelling at her feet in the dirt, kissing them and begging her for sweet feminine mercy. But it's too late for that!

Meanwhile, her husband watches gleefully on, eager for his pretty wife to start whipping me for his afternoon's entertainment!

Helping me to feel secure on the whipping post...

...whilst gleefully informing me that my body shall yearn to escape the pain of the WHIP!

My mistress is an expert whipswoman!

The WHIP!

The WHIP and her SOCK!

I imagine myself kissing that pretty, sneakered and socked foot - begging it for mercy!

But it's too late now. I'm about to be WHIPPED!

Much to the master-sir's excitement and delight!

He can't wait to hear the leather lash cracking across my bony old back!

He's even brought along a bottle of wine to enhance his manly enjoyment of the spectacle!

.............................................................................................................................................................

I start to imagine myself grovelling at my mistress's pretty feet...

 

...kissing her outstretched foot in front of her gloating husband and begging not to be WHIPPED...

...with the WHIP hovering ominously over my humble head!

I must respect my whipper's sneakers and socks!

I particularly admire the skin blemish on my mistress's shapely, soft ankle - just above the sock!

Her sneaker is dirty, but that doesn't stop my menial mouth from kissing it...

...the mouth of a slave desperately pleading not to be WHIPPED!

Truly I am in the power of others. Mercy masters! Mercy!

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right