Demonstrating The Sock Simpleton

Regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam is demonstrating me to her new friend, Ms Debbie madam. She is explaining to her that I am a 'sock simpleton' i.e. obsessed with my customers' socks, and has me demonstrate that by holding her booted and socked ankle up to my face and ordering me to praise it. I duly praise Ms Mukta's plain, brown sock, stating that it is the most fabulous sock I have ever seen, begging her female pardon and forgiveness?

Meanwhile Ms Debbie madam looks on and chuckles at my pathetic sock-slavishness, before imposing her own sneakers and socks on my confined face at the behest of her friend Ms Mukta madam. Once again I must verbally praise girl sock - this time in between respectfully kissing girl sneaker!

Explaining the local sock-simpleton to her new friend...

...and demonstrating his stupid sock-simpletonhood by holding up her sock to my face... 

...so that I might audibly praise it!

I gush forth praise for Ms Mukta's plain, brown sock on her shapely, feminine ankle

My humbling, slave's-eye view of the sock

Praise be unto the sock...

...the sock of Ms Mukta madam!

Meanwhile, her friend, Ms Debbie madam, is bemused by my sockieboy-slavishness

I am acutely aware that her own socks are waiting in the wings to be studied and admired by me!

Sure enough, Ms Mukta madam takes a booted step back and invites her friend to step up to my face

The latter duly does so, demanding that I kiss her outstretched, sneakered foot...

...and praise her socks!

Once again I must verbally eulogise a female sock - this time a white sock!

'Oh Ms Debbie madam, praise be unto your sock, miss - the sock of a goddess, miss!'

I resume my humble kissing of Ms Debbie's outstretched sneaker, whilst Ms Mukta's boots and socks watch on from a short distance

Ms Debbie madam deftly switches her sneakered feet in front of my face

Now I must study and admire her right sock!

And what's not to admire about it?...

...the sock of a beautiful, young woman!

My female masters look down upon me - the sock-simpleton at their superior feet!

Truly I am surrounded by the boots, shoes and socks of my betters!

Kissing feet and admiring socks is all I am good for!

I lead a simple life - the lowly life of a stupid sock-simpleton!

I am not worthy to even think of my customers above their socks!

Their socks are my be-all and end-all. Simple!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs