Sultry Stairwell Mistress

A sultry stairwell mistress from one of the nearby flats uses me whilst she has popped out onto the sink-estate stairwell for a quick cigarette.

It amuses her to see me so helpless and vulnerable at her sandalled feet

Without uttering a word, she stretches forth her foot beneath my face

It is obviously for repeated respect-kissing - being the foot of my better

She watches me derisively as I place my lowly lips on her superior toenails

She then switches feet beneath my face. This is no accident - she WANTS both her feet kissed!

And rightly so, for since time immemorial slaves have been required to kiss their masters' feet

And the modern Gynarchy is no exception!

Make no mistake about it - this young woman, though a stranger to me, is my MASTER!

Her feet deserve to be kissed...

...by a piece of garbage like me...

...a mere slave; a humble head in the wall...

...a nothing and a nobody

Having tired of me, she turns her pretty back on me...

...heading back to the warmth of her apartment and the loving bosom of her manly boyfriend, no doubt!

Leaving me out here alone on the dirty stairwell... 

...wistfully watching the backs of her departing sandals!



Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right