Drenched Riverside Rat

It's late at night and pouring with rain on the riverside towpath. Just as I'm thinking that no customer in their right mind would venture out on a night like this, the familiar form of regular customer (and mocker) Ms Kadal madam sploshes her way through the towpath puddles towards me. At least she has had the foresight to bring her umbrella with her, for I wouldn't wish her to catch her death of cold!

Her familiar, though much dirtier than usual, musty-smelling sheepskin boots stop directly in front of me, and her equally familiar high-pitched voice mocks me from on high. She says I look like a 'drenched riverside rat', and laughs out loud at me. As the sound of the heavy rain patters on her protective umbrella above her pretty head, she then mockingly asks me how I am liking it - being out here in the pouring rain all on my own, with hardly any customers for company?

I humbly respond to regular customer-mistress Ms Kadal madam that I am liking it, but not that much, begging her female pardon and understanding, and beseeching her female forgiveness for my unkempt and drenched appearance please don't have me beaten miss?

My obsequious response - the response of a drenched rat at her feet - elicits yet more female laughter, and she then shoves her right, booted foot through the toepath dirt towards my menial mouth, ordering me to kiss it. I obey Ms Kadal madam, for she is a young woman who commands respect and obedience from a slave!

After I have kissed her feet several times, she gaily informs me that she has to go and get out of the rain, as she has a nice, warm and dry home to go to, where her husband will be waiting for her. I thank Ms Kadal madam kindly for kindly stopping by me in such inclement weather, and with the mustiness of her damp and dirty sheepskin boots still lingering on my lips and up my nostrils, humbly watch as her boots squelch through the dirt and the puddles leaving me behind.

Oh to be good enough to follow those musty-smelling boots and socks back to her apartment, so that I might dry them out on my face whilst she makes love to her manly husband in bed above me! But I know I can never be worthy of such an honour. I'm just a public humble head! 

I must stay out here, and continue to get drenched!

Superior female approaches lowly, male dirt on an inclement night

The female, sheepskin boots stop directly in front of the drenched, riverside rat!

How the female boots and socks mock the male rat!

The male rat must then kiss-respect the damp and dirty female boots

Even the female socks, inside the boots, are better (and drier!) than him!

Kissing wet boots is all he is good for!

Meanwhile the wearer of the boots looks disparagingly down at the drenched rat at her feet

She makes sure her umbrella doesn't protect him from the elements - only her

But she can't spend all night here, so she soon heads off home

The rat-slave must now watch her sheepskin boots abandoning him

He ponders what it would be like to dry out her boots (and socks) on his face as he lies face upwards on her bedroom floor whilst she makes love to her husband high above him in their warm and cosy bed!

But the drenched, riverside rat-slave isn't going anywhere!

Meanwhile, the departing Ms Kadal madam mockingly laughs out loud at the drenched rat she is leaving behind her

Haha, what a loser he is!

A drenched, soaked loser!

A loser who must observe the winner's departing boots and socks...

...and whose only solace is to imagine himself drying out those superior boots and socks on his upturned face - the boots and socks of another man's pretty wife!


 

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right