Sink-Estate Shoelicker

I am privileged to lickshine the (already shiny) shoes of a late-night customer mistress on the sink estate. It is particularly gratifying that she doesn't even bother to acknowledge me, other than by having her shoes silently lickshined, so engrossed is she in her telephone conversation high above me, and so insignificant and lowly am I in her superior, young-womanly eyes!

Incoming goddess on my port side!

She is engrossed in a happy conversation with someone on her mobile phone

That phone conversation continues uninterrupted as she subconsciously stops in front of me

For several moments I must simply study her shoes and socks

And very nice shoes and socks they are too - black leather, platform-soled shoes worn with smart, grey anklesocks

I get to see more of the sock on her left ankle when her shoe is unceremoniously shoved towards my menial mouth. No verbal order is forthcoming, since the young-woman wearer of the shoe is still happily engaged in her telephone conversation, but we both know it is my late-night duty to lick the shoe!

Equally subconsciously she switches her feet in front of my shoelicking face

Again, I get to see a close-up and very personal view of the side of her sock...

...a sock that will have been on her foot all day and is almost certainly imbued with her very personal and unique footsweat-DNA

But my formal business is NOT with her socks; it's with her shoes!

She takes it for granted that I will be giving them a lick and a shine whilst she carries on with her phone conversation, not even bothering to glance down at my lowly work beneath her!

She even ignores me when she steps back from my face!

Once again, I am reduced to merely looking at that which I have licked, and yearn to lick even more!

At least one of the socks is still visible - just about!

I am thankfully able to focus in on the absolutely awesome stitching in the female sock!

Then, without so much as a by your leave, the shoes and socks continue along the walkway

It is right and proper that I should be largely ignored by this superior young woman. I am just blessed that she chose to stop by me at all and regaled me with a bittersweet taste of her feminine shoeleather!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right