Feet Bather And Sock Washer

As I humbly bathe my mistress's bare feet after her long, hard shift at the male prison, I am acutely aware that I shall in all probability be ordered to also mouthwash her dirty, sweaty socks - just as soon as she comes off the phone!

I fear my oral sock-washing task, as I know they will taste vile!

My mistress, relaxing on the phone whilst I humbly bathe her sweaty, post-work feet

Her feet, by rights, should be the absolute focus of my slavish attention right now...

...whilst she is preoccupied with her phone conversation high above me


But it's her nearby discarded boots and socks that actually concern me the most...

...as I know from past experience that I shall soon be ordered to mouthwash those dirty socks

And those socks shall be sweaty!

They will inevitably taste vile!

Yet my feckless face must not grimace at the humbling, sweaty taste soon to adorn my menial mouth!

Otherwise, it will mean more stinging-red whipmarks for my bare back!

And I do fear the WHIP more than I fear the socks!

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right