Incongruous

My new mistress is softly spoken as she introduces herself to me in her modest studio flat. Yet the words coming out of her pretty mouth are somewhat incongruous - threatening; demanding; menacing.

She warns me, for example, that henceforth I shall be spending the whole of my life on my hands and knees. I am never to be permitted to stand or walk upright like a proper human being, since I am just a slave. She further advises me that I may not speak to anyone, herself included, unless I am first spoken to, and that when I respond to her, or to any of her acquaintances for that matter, I must address them via their shoes and socks, since I am not worthy to speak directly to a superior master or mistress. 

She 'strongly suggests' that I focus my entire being on her feet and footwear, and that I get to know all her shoes, boots and socks in intimate detail, since my primary function from now on shall be to serve them, and she warns me that if I disobey her, or displease her, or even if she just happens to be in a foul mood, I shall be whipped! (I had already noticed that she is holding a whip, menacingly, in her right hand, and so my bended slave-back is on its guard!)

Having kindly informed me of how my life of servitude in her household will be from now on, my new mistress (I still don't know her name) then orders me to kiss her feet, and she stretches forth her right, sneakered foot across the carpet towards my menial mouth. I lower my humble, enslaved head to the canvas toe of the outstretched sneaker and kiss it, admiring my new mistress's short, white sock as I do so - a sock which, by all accounts, I must now get to know intimately if I am to be pleasing to it and its wearer, thus avoiding the biting sting of her whip!

Once she is satisfied with my slavish act of obeisance and my humble attitude towards her, she, thankfully, places the whip down on her bed and orders me to kneel beneath her chair and 'stare at her socks' whilst she continues to work on her laptop. I obey my new mistress to the letter for, softly spoken or no, this is clearly a young woman who will not hesitate to impose her female will upon me via the whip, should she deem it necessary!

I am thankful that my new mistress is pretty, but, although softly spoken, her introductory words to me are incongruously menacing...

...especially when backed up by the menacing-looking whip in her soft, right hand!

I focus on her sneakers and socks, as I have been told to do, as she explains to me her 'house rules'

It seems I am to spend nearly all of my time in and around my new mistress's feet!

So it is only right and proper that I should study, and get to know, her shoes and socks

Such pretty socks, on such shapely heels...

...and below well-turned ankles!

I wonder if I shall be required to mouth wash those socks at the end of the day?

It would certainly be an honour and a privilege to suck the sweat out of the socks of such a softly-spoken young woman!

Her socks are my life, from now on!

I listen carefully to my mistress's requirements of me...

...before kissing her feet on command

She continues to hold the whip menacingly over my head, to ensure my slavish compliance with her will

Why do I get the feeling my new mistress really knows how to whip?

And that she doesn't suffer foolish slaves gladly?

My first real 'task' is a simple enough one - to kneel beneath her chair and quietly study her sneakered and socked heels...

...to 'get to know them', as she puts it!

Mt slave's-eye view of my mistress's sneaker heels

I focus in on the back of the sock which is closest to my face

If I can get to know the patterns in the stitching in the sock I shall be better placed to be the sock's humble servant

And besides, I am not worthy to think of my new mistress above the sock. This is to be my lowly life from now on!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs