Humble Piece Of Advice

If I could give one humble piece of advice to my fellow public footservants, it would be to always focus on the foot in front of you - no matter how busy your surroundings! Concentrate on the shoe you are licking, and the sock staring you in the face. For these are the shoe and sock of your current customer - a man or woman with absolute power over you, and who can have you soundly WHIPPED if you fail to please them!

Licking shoes in a busy area of Chinatown

I focus my incompetent tongue, and my menial mind, on the shoe in front of me and my humble task in mouth...

...which is to lickshine my customer-mistress's platform shoe!

She is very pretty...

...but stroppy with it, demanding that I lick her shoes harder!

Mine is NOT to argue; mine is to OBEY!

I humbly apologise to the dissatisfied customer-mistress and duly lick her black shoeleather...

...with renewed, footslavish vigour!

I am also mindful of her sock...

...as it too must be admired and respected, being the sock of an esteemed customer-mistress!

Indeed, her sock is a higher lifeform than me!

No wonder she looks disparagingly down at me...

...the public licker of her shoes - and a not very good one at that!

I MUST do better. I must concentrate and focus...

...or it will be the WHIP for me!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right