Entertaining Her Latest Beau

Whenever my pretty mistress is entertaining her latest boyfriend in her flat, my role is largely reduced to being that of her sock-starer, though I may well also be ordered to kiss her beau's feet - as a demonstration of my maleslave impotence and weakness before him.

I shall then have the added slavish indignity of having to remain kneeling in the living room whilst my mistress and her boyfriend head off to the bedroom to make love to one another.

Kneeling beside my besotted mistress's white socks as she entertains her latest beau

My humbling view of the female sock closest to my face

I must keep my humble head bowed and my gaze fixated on the female sock until I am told otherwise

Meanwhile, the master-sir is regaling my pretty mistress with exciting tales of his machismo

She seems impressed, and curtly orders me to kiss her boyfriend's feet - the feet of a real man, as she puts it!

I promptly obey the mistress, and kiss the man's feet

He is in his bathing robe and slippers (just as my mistress is in her pyjamas!)

The happy couple laugh at me, and glory in their power over me

I'm just a whipped slave at their feet!

The mistress then invites her boyfriend to come to bed, and the couple head off to her boudoir

I hear them both discussing how horny they feel for each other

I, meanwhile, am left behind - still kneeling - in the living room. Behind my mistress's socks...

...and the manly bathrobe slippers I have just kissed!

Truly I am a nothing and a nobody. A mere pawn in their sexual foreplay. I listen as my betters' slippers and socks walk amorously away from me.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right