Inestimable Privileges

As my mistress Mukta cuddles up on the sofa with her manly husband, my master Simon sir, I have the inestimable privilege of kneeling next to my mistress's cheesy-smelling, bare foot which is hanging over the edge of the sofa, until such time as she orders me to fetch her sneakers and socks and put them on her feet.

I then have the inestimable privilege of socking and sneakering her, before kissing her feet. Master Simon sir, who is already socked, tends to fetch his own shoes and put them on his feet, but I then have the inestimable privilege of kissing both my mistress's and my master's feet before they head off for their evening walk.

I am not afforded the inestimable privilege of accompanying them to heel, and must remain kneeling on the living room floor, but I do have the inestimable privilege of observing a crease in the back of master Simon sir's left sock as the happy couple walk away from me!

Having the inestimable privilege of kneeling next to my pretty mistress's shapely, bare foot...

...and inhaling its natural, cheesy aroma...

...whilst she cuddles and canoodles with the manly master-sir on the sofa high above me

Her unpedicured toes are somewhat flaky and dirty

But I must not baulk at either the sight or the smell. These are, after all, the bare, unwashed toes of my MISTRESS!

Master Simon sir, meanwhile, enjoys a much more fragrant part of my mistress's body...

...namely her lovely face...

...until such time as she curtly orders me to fetch her sneakers and socks and put them on her feet!

I immediately crawl off to do my mistress's bidding...

...returning with the aforementioned sneakers and socks and then, humbly, putting them on her unwashed feet

This is yet another inestimable privilege for a slave like me - to actually touch his mistress's socks!

I cradle the sock most respectfully in my hands. You will note that the otherwise plain black socks have fetching, white, reinforced toe and heel areas

I happen to know this is one of my mistress's favourite pairs of socks!

I therefore treat them with the utmost slavish respect!

Having humbly socked and sneakered her, I must then kiss-respect my mistress's feet

Her husband watches on bemusedly as I kiss his wife's feet in front of him

I admire the slither of black sock that is visible on my mistress's outstretched ankle, in the privileged knowledge that inside the red and black sneaker there are white, reinforced toe and heel areas of sock!

I dare not look at my mistress above the sock

Her sneakers and socks are better than me. That's why I must kiss them!

My mistress makes me kiss her feet several times...

...before handing me over to her husband, whose outstretched feet I must then also kiss

I must kiss his feet because master Simon sir, being the chosen consort of my mistress Mukta madam, is by dint a much better man than me

He is my superior, and is beloved by my mistress Mukta

Hence I must kiss his outstretched loafer shoes...

...to both his, and my mistress's, gleeful satisfaction!

The shoe and sock of a proper man. What an inestimable privilege to kiss that shoe...

...and in the presence of his watching wife's shoes and socks!

The happy couple then turn to leave me. I must remain kneeling, with my head bowed, on the living room floor

They are visibly and audibly gloating at their joint power and mastery over me!

As they leave me to rot in the carpet dirt behind them...

...I have the inestimable privilege of observing a crease in the back of master Simon sir's left sock!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right