Sword & Socks

The stranger customer-mistress appears to have a sword in her hand as she approaches me! She stops directly in front of me - her boots, socks and sword clearly visible:

'You kiss my boots, slave. Show me respect, or I hurt you with my boyfriend sword. Cut face. Very pain!'

I can't quite make out where her accent is from, but her words are crystal clear - I am to kiss boot, or feel the cut of her boyfriend's rusty sword on my confined face! The fact it's her boyfriend's sword that is threatening me, somehow makes it all the more humiliating!

I seek to assure the pretty mistress of my utter submission to her will:

'Oh pray, pretty mistress, as it pleases you, pretty mistress, I will kiss your boots, madam. Please don't hurt me, miss. I'm just a slave at your mercy, pretty miss!'

Fortunately for me, my humble boot-kissing appears to be to her female satisfaction, as she leaves the scene without cutting me!

Is that a sword in her right hand?

Surely I must be hallucinating?

What would a pretty girl be doing with a sword out here on the dirty towpath?

'You kiss my boots, slave. Show me respect, or I hurt you with my boyfriend sword. Cut face. Very pain!'

No, it's for real! I'm actually being threatened with a sword! I hastily obey the sexy swashbuckler's commandments!

Boots, sword and socks - a powerful femdom combination!

I MUST show respect for this pretty mistress - or she'll hurt me!

The psychotic stare of a bright young woman with absolute power over me!

The power to hurt me...

...to damage my face!

Truly, she is a mighty female!

The sultry psychopath turns and walks away...

...mercifully without hurting me!

Which is good! I'd much rather experience her cold stare than her cold steel!

Phew, that was a potentially close shave!

I can't help glancing up at the pretty mistress's departing socks...

...socks that have had me in their power and at their mercy...

The socks, inside the boots, of a psychopathic swashbuckler-goddess!

One who must be obeyed!


Popular posts from this blog

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections

Her Every Right