Back From Their Holiday

Regular customers Ms Mukta madam and her husband, master Simon sir, have arrived back from their two week holiday abroad, and Ms Mukta is mocking me, asking me if I’ve missed them – and their shoes and socks? I, of course, reply that I have indeed missed them and their shoes and socks, and express my footslavish delight at their return, expressing the humble wish that they both had a good time whilst on their holiday and that they are feeling reinvigorated and refreshed.

Ms Mukta laughs at me and says they certainly are! She then mockingly asks me what I’ve been up to whilst they were away, knowing full well that I have been doing what I must always do – working hard kiss-respecting the boots, shoes and sandals of my betters whilst admiring their socks.

She then gaily informs me that her husband Simon has brought a suitcase full of their dirty, holiday shoes and socks for me to tongue-clean overnight, and enquires as to what I should say to my master-sir? I humbly and respectfully thank master Simon sir kindly for kindly bringing me his and his wife’s dirty footwear, and pathetically confirm that I shall look forward to tasting where they have been from the surfaces of their shoes and sandals and to sucking the stale sweat out of their holiday socks.

Both mistress Mukta madam and master Simon sir laugh at my obsequiousness and master Simon sir calls me a queer socksucker. I bow my pathetic, humble head in shame and then kiss the happy couple’s feet as they present them to me one at a time before leaving me with a pile of their dirty shoes, sandals and socks to clean by mouth.

Ms Mukta mocks me on her return from her holiday...

...before ordering me to kiss her boots

Her husband, my master Simon sir, enjoys watching my humiliation at his wife's booted feet

Her sock towers over my humble bootkissing head

I make sure my lowly lips embrace the scuffmarks on her well-worn boots

The boots smell musty and 'lived in'

Repeatedly, Ms Mukta switches her feet in front of my face

Meanwhile, I can humbly observe her husband's shoes and socks in the distance

I am very familiar with master Simon sir's socks, having observed them close-up on many occasions whilst kiss-respecting his feet

I fear master Simon sir, and his shoes and socks!

Nevertheless, I am genuinely looking forward to mouth-cleaning the suitcase full of his, and his lovely wife's, dirty holiday, shoes, sandals and socks!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role