Pleasing A Late-Night Customer Mistress

 I endeavour to please a slightly inebriated, late-night customer by praising her boots and socks

She ambles towards me - bottle in hand

She stops to mock me, asking me how I like her boots and socks? I tell her I like them very much...

...and she kindly stretches forth her left boot to my face for me to kiss-respect...

...swiftly followed by her right boot!

The customer-mistress then takes a swig of her beer...

...leaving my menial mouth tasting her musty-smelling bootleather!

I do admire her boots, though...

...and her socks!

Socks that will, no doubt, have been on her feet all day inside those black leather boots!

I particularly admire the rim of the sock...

...as the white, calf-length sock towers over my humble head!

The customer-mistress giggles. I am pleasing her - and must continue to do so, by repeatedly kissing her boots!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role