Simply Studying My Mistress's Socks

I must simply kneel next to my mistress’s feet and study her socked ankles whilst she relaxes in an armchair in front of the TV. At such times, I am NOT permitted to look anywhere other than at her socks, or, indeed, to even think about anything other than her socks. Her socks are my masters.

Dutufully studying my mistress's socks on her ankles whilst she watches TV

I am forbidden, by Law, to look at my mistress above her socks - without her express permission!

Not that any slave worth his salt would wish to look away from my mistress's socks

Her socks are FANTASTIC!

I am legally obliged to divide my slavish attention equally between both her socks

Hence I position my humble head in between her socks

My feckless face is so close to the socks, I can observe the individual lines of stitching 

In the case of the present socks, I am particularly admiring of the contrast between the blue and white stitching

Needless to say, I am also legally obliged to only think about my mistress's socks

All other thoughts must be banished from my menial mind

The Law states my puny, footslave brain is incapable of thinking about anything other than my betters' socks

I know my place - and it's at my mistress's socks!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!