Belligerent Businesswoman

A belligerent, but very beautiful, businesswoman has me lickshine her shoes

I can just tell this businesswoman customer-mistress will be very demanding!

'LICK THE SIDES, STUPID SLAVE!'

I obediently move my tongue to the sides of her shiny black, businesswoman shoes

'AND DON'T LOOK AT ME ABOVE THE SOCKS...

...OR I'LL HAVE YOU WHIPPED!'

The short, black socks I am forbidden to look above

And rightly so, for they are the socks of a bright and brilliant goddess!

I could never aspire to know this superb young woman above her socks!

I therefore obediently keep my lowly, unworthy eyes focussed on her socks as I taste her shoes...

...including the underneaths!

It is a pathetic privilege and an honour for me to taste where she has been

Meanwhile, she watches me like a hawk from on high

I admire her shoelaces, as well as her socks!

Her shoelaces remind me of WHIPS!

I fear the WHIP...

...therefore I lick the shoe!

The look of contempt a beautiful, belligerent businesswoman casts down upon a lowly slave like me


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role