Guest's Sock-Studier

This afternoon I have been ordered to kneel on the living room floor and study the socks of esteemed guest master George sir. Of course, I would much rather be studying the socks of his lovely wife, mistress Sharon madam. Or even the socks of my own master sir – their host, master Simon sir – since I already know his socks very well and have the utmost slavish respect for my master Simon sir and his socks.

But sockslaves can’t be choosers, and so I diligently and obediently focus on the socks of our male guest, studying the lines of stitching in his socks, the creases, the bobbling and other telltale signs of wear and tear. I also find myself pondering the viscosity of his socks and their ability to absorb master George sir’s manly, and no doubt very unique, footsweat. These are, after all, the socks of a real man, and are thus fully deserving of my sockslavish respect and wonderment!

Diligently studying the socks of guest-master, master George sir, in the company of my betters

I study the weave of his sock - the one closest to my face...

...and the curvature of the stitching in his man-sock...

...beneath the hem of his trouser-leg

At the same time I ensure my menial mind is pondering the viscosity of his sock...

...and its ability to absorb his manly footsweat

I have nothing but slavish admiration for master George sir's sock...

...since it is the sock of a real man - of a much better man than me!

Yet, I cannot help but wish I could be studying in depth the socks of his beautiful wife!

Her socks are, after all, female socks - and are thus the socks of the superior sex!

She is such an outstandingly beautiful mistress-madam!

Throughout all this, I of course remain mindful of my master Simon sir's socks...

...the socks of my owner...

...as he plays host to his guests

Truly I should feel honoured to be in the presence of such great human beings and their socks!

Of course, I must also study master George sir's other sock on his right foot...

...even though it is farther from my face

It too is equally deserving of my sockslavish respect!

BOTH his socks are my guest masters...

...as are the socks of Ms Sharon madam!

And master Simon sir's socks are permanently deserving of my admiration and respect! I am worth less than all these people's socks!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role