Sniffing My Master's Bare Feet

Master Simon sir has ordered me to sniff his bare feet whilst he relaxes on the sofa in front of the TV. My sniffs must be respectful and audible, but at the same time unobtrusive, so as not to disturb the master sir.

His feet smell cheesy.

When ordered to sniff a master or mistress's bare feet, a slave must obey!

Master Simon sir's veiny, bare feet smell decidedly cheesy

But I must not baulk at the humble task under nose!

My sniffs must be respectful, audible, but unobtrusive

The tip of my nose is permitted to touch master Simon sir's toes so that he may also feel my slavish humility

It also enables me to touch his manly toe sweat

As you can see, my back and shoulders are no stranger to the WHIP in this household!

Therefore I sniff my master's toes most diligently...

...whilst he relaxes in front of the TV and ignores me

Such a manly and magnificent man!

The complete opposite of me - another man's footslave and toe-sniffer!

Sniff...sniff...sniff...

...all is cheese...

...all is toe!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role