Glad To See Them

‘Slave, aren’t you keen to kiss your master Simon’s shoes and socks? Aren’t you glad to see them?’

‘Oh yes, mistress Mukta. At once, mistress Mukta madam!... Oh pray master Simon sir, if it pleases you master Simon sir, God bless your shoes and socks, sir! I kiss them and worship them, sir. Truly your shoes and socks are my masters, sir!’ 

Slave, aren’t you keen to kiss your master Simon’s shoes and socks? Aren’t you glad to see them?’

‘Oh yes, mistress Mukta. At once, mistress Mukta madam!...

...Oh pray master Simon sir, if it pleases you master Simon sir, God bless your shoes and socks, sir!...

...I kiss them and worship them, sir... 

...Truly your shoes and socks are my masters, sir!’ 

Desperately kiss-greeting my master Simon sir's shoes and socks on his manly feet...

...whilst my mistress Mukta's sneakers and socks watch on!

At the moment, however, I only have eyes for my master's socks

My feetkissing face is so close to his sock that my nose is getting caught up in his shoelace!

Oh to be kissing the shoelaces, sneakers and socks of my mistress Mukta who is standing behind me!

Her sneakers and socks are my gods!

'That's right, slave! Kiss my husband's feet, or you'll feel the biting STING of my WHIP on your back!'


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role