Casual Acquaintance

My master enjoys a refreshing drink with a casual, female acquaintance at a roadside café whilst I must kneel painfully on the cobbled street beneath his chair, humbly studying the backs of his shoes and socks.

Kneeling unobtrusively on the cobblestones and studying the backs of my master's shoes and socks...

...whilst steadfastly ensuring I am not distracted by the shoes and socks of his beautiful companion

The LAw states it is my master's socks that I must concentrate on...

...since they are the socks of my owner...

...and thus they too are my owners!

Of course, I would dearly love to be jointly owned by his interlocutor's socks!

I can only hope that she becomes his girlfriend, thereby giving me legitimate reason to study her socks too!

But, for now, I must respectfully ignore them...

...in favour of my master's socks

The socks of a real man...

...a handsome man...

...conversing with a beautiful young woman!

Truly, I am down where I belong...

...down amongst the shoes and socks of my betters!

There is more intelligence in my master's sock than in my whole being!

That's what the Law says!

Likewise, the mistress-madam's socks are brimming with intelligence...

...and superiority over me!

But I remain dutifully focussed on my master's socks...

...as befits a man's personal footslave!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role