Praising Her (And Her Socks!)

'Praise and bless me for whipping you, slave! And praise my socks too!’

‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam. As it pleases you, miss!... Oh pray, mistress Julie madam, praise be unto you, miss, for your skill and dexterity with the WHIP, miss! Truly you are an expert whipswoman, madam, and I am in a goodly amount of pain, miss. Oh the WHIP! The WHIP, miss! The PAIN!... And praise be also unto your socks, miss – the socks of such a fantastic WHIPPER, miss! Oh your socks, miss! I admire and worship your socks, miss, and implore them for mercy. No more WHIP, I prithee, oh sweet and kind socks of my mistress Julie, madams!’

'Praise and bless me for whipping you, slave! And praise my socks too!’

‘Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam. As it pleases you, miss!...'

A man watches gleefully as a freshly-whipped slave kisses his mistress's feet and praises both her and her socks!

Haha - how degraded the pitiful slave has become...

...pleading for mercy to his pretty mistress's socks!

He is the SLAVE of her socks!

No wonder the other man is laughing at him!

You wouldn't catch him grovelling for mercy in the dirt at a bright young woman's shoes and socks!

Wretched slave!

Sock-kisser!... Sock-flunkey!...Sock-sop!...

...Whipped sock-fearful!

See how the young woman's socks tower over the slave's kneeling, feetkissing head!

What a truly pathetic creature the slave is!

But it is a submissiveness born of the WHIP!

The WHIP, I say!... The WHIP!

The WHIP can make a slave do anything...

...Well, a weak slave, at any rate!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role