Sock On A Power Trip

Some pretty customer mistresses delight in exposing their sock tops to me as they order me to kiss-respect their feet - just to add to my humiliation!

A pretty mistress makes her merry way towards me

She stops directly in front of me, deliberately positioning her right foot so that the top of her white sock is exposed to me

'Look at my sock, slave!'

I obediently look at the customer mistress's white sock top...

...and study it...

...down to the last details...

...in the stitching covering her shapely ankle!

Truly it is a sock to be admired - and feared!

I, literally, look up to the sock!

What is her sock going to do to me?

Is it going to punish me?

'Now kiss my foot, slave - and keep looking at my sock!'

I am slavishly relieved! The sock is merely on a power trip!

And make no mistake about it - I am well and truly in this pretty sock's power!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role