Crouching Show-Off

A magnificent man crouches down to mock me in front of his pretty girlfriend whilst I must kiss his feet and admire his socks:

‘Haha, you’re a nothing and a nobody, slave! All day long you must kiss people’s dirty feet!...Haha, how do you like these puppies, footslave? Describe my shoes and socks as you worship them – and do it loud, so my girlfriend can hear!’

I can smell the customer-master's bad breath.

‘Yes, master sir. At once, master sir!... Oh sir, your sneakers smell and taste vile, sir, though in a good way, sir, since they are a smell and taste fit for a footslave like me, master sir! Oh pray, sir… your socks, sir! Truly I admire the creases and folds in your socks, sir, as I kiss your sneakers sir. Your socks are better than me, sir, begging your free-male pardon and understanding, sir. I’m garbage, sir!’

The couple laugh out loud at me – and rightly so!

A magnificent man makes me praise his shoes and socks in front of his girlfriend

I praise the taste and smell of his sneaker, as well as the creases and folds in his sock!

My humbling view of the scene

My lowly field of vision is dominated by creased, male sock...

...the sock of a much better man than me...

...a man who is amusing his pretty girlfriend...

...through his merciless mockery and humiliation of me!

How her socks must despise me...

...the slave of her boyfriend's socks!

I, literally, look up to his sock!

Such fabulous sock creases!

It is a humiliating honour for the likes of me to praise and bless another man's socks in the presence of his pretty girlfriend!

The more he mocks me, the more she loves him - and despises me!

The master-sir is triumphant!

He reaches down to touch the creases in his sock...

...and then to order me to look at them!

I must therefore respectfully ignore his pretty girlfriend's socks...

...and obediently focus on the customer-master's sock directly in front of my face

A sock of mastery! Of power! Of slave domination!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role