Seeing Her Sock

A superior young woman kindly makes sure that I get a good view of her sock as I lickshine her shoe and thus humbly taste where she has been 

Kindly exposing her socked ankle to me as I lickshine the dirty bottom of her shoe

The shoesole tastes vile, but it is hallowed dirt as it is the dirt a superior young woman has been walking in

Meanwhile, her white sock looms large over my humble, shoe-tasting head

I can see the individual lines of stitching in the sock

I look up to the sock, both literally and figuratively

I could never aspire to be a young woman's sock!

The sock is better than me

I admire both her socks

I am nothing but a sock-studying, shoelicking nobody!

'Study my sock in detail, slave...

...look at the individual stitches in my sock!'

I obediently focus in on the superb customer-mistress's sock stitches

The stitches! Oh the stitches!

Such a pristine white sock!

I can even see the bobbling in the sock!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!