Whiling Away Her Time

On a lazy Sunday afternoon, a superb young Asian woman has me kiss-respect her dirty sneakers whilst she whiles away her precious female time on her phone high above me

Walking towards me with the confidence of a superior young woman

She stops to look down upon me with mockery and contempt...

...before presenting the first of her dirty sneakers for me to kiss...

...swiftly followed by her other one!

Only when she is satisfied with my humility and obedience, does she relax and focus on her text messages...

...interrupting my act of degradation merely to remind me not to look at her above the sock!

She barks down at me like I am nothing but a piece of filth at her feet...

...which I am!

She knows I am not good enough to look at her above the sock...

...as I kiss the toe of her extended shoe

Again, she switches her Asian-sneakered feet in front of my face...

...as she looks down on me with the contempt I so richly deserve!

I'm garbage...

...the garbage at an Asian girl's feet!

Having whiled away the time, she eventually turns to leave me in silence, still concentrating on her phone

I keep my humble head bowed in the presence of her superior sneakers and socks...

...though I can't resist glancing over at the socks...

...the socks of a goddess...

...on the ankles of a goddess!

I zoom in on the stitching in her socks...

...as befits a lowly, public footservant!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role