Taste Of The Countryside

Sometimes, despite being an inner-city footslave, I get to taste the Gynarchy countryside on my customers’ boots!

An 'out-of-towner' makes her female way towards me

She stops to ponder me - and despise me!

She then, unspokenly, presents her filthy, rubber boot toe to my lowly lips for respect-kissing

The boots contain warning signs, indicating how toxic they are!

But I can only taste good, honest, Gynarchy mud...

...from the countryside!

It's a privilege and an honour for an inner-city public footslave such as myself to taste such good, Gynarchy mud!

I wonder if the customer's socks are toxic too?!

Right now, all I care about is giving good lip to the countryside customer-mistress's boots...

...whilst all she cares about is enjoying her cigarette...

...as she looks down on me disparagingly...

...the filth on her boots!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role