Just Kissing And Worshipping

Regular visitor to my shoelick stand, Ms Lara madam, has some very specific instructions for me this afternoon:

‘Just kiss my feet today, slave. No licking! Kiss my sneakers all over, including the dirtiest parts, and verbally praise and worship my socks while you’re doing so. Describe my socks in detail, including the stitching and any creases or bobbling you can see in my socks, and praise and bless me for letting you look at them!’

‘Yes, Ms Lara madam. At once, Ms Lara madam… Oh Ms Lara madam…kiss, kiss…truly your socks are divine, Ms Lara madam… kiss, kiss… as are you, Ms Lara madam…kiss, kiss… the most beautiful wearer of your socks, miss…kiss, kiss… Oh your socks, madam!... kiss, kiss … The stitching! ...kiss, kiss… The creases!... The patterns!... kiss, kiss… The bobbling, miss!... kiss, kiss… Truly I am blessed to be so close to your fabulous socks, mistress-madam…kiss, kiss… as my lowly lips taste where you have been walking, miss… kiss, kiss… begging your female pardon and forgiveness, miss Lara miss… kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss…Your socks, miss!... kiss, kiss… Your socks!... kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss…’

I must continue in the same vein for over an hour!

Ms Lara issues her haughty instructions to me from on high

I must immediately comply

I kiss her sneakers on the dirtiest parts...

...whilst verbally praising and blessing her socks

And let's face it - what's not to admire about her socks...

...the socks of a superb and superior young woman?

I look up to her socks, both literally and figuratively...

...whilst the beautiful wearer of the socks looks down on me!

How Ms Lara despises me...

...her sneaker-kisser and sock-praiser!

I'm pathetic...

...worth less than her socks!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role