Eloquently Demonstrating Her Contempt For Me

Ms Mukta casually picks her nose high above me whilst I tongue-clean her husband’s shoes as he barks his manly orders down at me:

‘Make sure you clean off all the dirt, slave! I don’t want to see a single speck of dirt on my shoes after you’ve finished. All my shoedirt – the dirt I have been walking in, and including all the ingrained dirt – must end up inside your ugly mouth! And DON’T touch my socks until I tell you to. If I’m satisfied with your efforts on my shoes I’ll let you kiss my socks 500 times each afterwards, by way of thanking me for letting you lick my shoes. But if I’m not satisfied, I’ll have you WHIPPED! WHIPPED, I say! Do you hear me, boy?’

‘Yes, master sir. I hear and obey you, master Simon sir. Please don’t have me whipped, sir. I will be a good slave to your shoes and socks, most magnificent and mighty master sir!’

The casual picking of her nose eloquently demonstrates the contempt in which master Simon sir’s wife evidently holds me – her handsome husband’s humble shoelicker and sockkisser!

Ms Mukta eloquently demonstrating her casual contempt for me...

...as I lickshine her handsome husband's shoes!

She has no need to be embarrassed about picking her nose in front of me...

...I'm just a slave!

The socks I shall be 'honoured' to kiss if I do a good job on the master's shoes!

Socks of POWER!

I fear both master Simon sir, and his SOCKS!

Meanwhile, the nose-picking continues as Ms Mukta witnesses my abject humiliation at her husband's feet

I'm just another man's shoelicker - a better man's shoelicker!

The shoes I would much rather be licking (and the socks I would much rather be kissing!)

How she despises me!

And rightly so - for I am at her, and her husband's, mercy!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role