A Fate Fit For A Footslave

A pretty customer-mistress quizzes me whilst I kiss-respect her platform sneakers:

‘Have you been a slave all your life, slave?’

‘Yes indeed, pretty mistress-madam, if it pleases you pretty mistress-madam?’

‘And how many people’s feet do you reckon you have kissed over the years – including mine?’

‘Oh pray pretty mistress-madam, if it pleases you pretty mistress-madam, it must be in the hundreds of thousands, mistress-madam, if you would be so kind and understanding, pretty mistress-madam miss?’

‘Haha – better to kiss feet than to feel WHIP, eh slave?’

‘Yes indeed, mistress-madam miss. It is an honour and a privilege for me to be able to avoid the biting STING of the WHIP through the humble and respectful kissing of my betters’ feet, miss, begging your female pardon and understanding miss please don’t have me WHIPPED miss?’

‘And what will happen to you when you die, slave?’

‘Oh pray miss, if it pleases you miss, this slave shall be buried in an unmarked grave miss, with a pair of boots and socks on top of his face, miss, hopefully a pair of your boots and socks miss, if you would be so kind miss, so that I might serve your boots and socks for all eternity miss, if you would be so kind and understanding to a pathetic footslave at your feet, miss?’

‘Haha, I’ll speak to the authorities and see what I can arrange, slave! Now shut up and keep on kissing my sneakers. You talk too much, slave!’

‘Yes, miss. Sorry, miss.’

Answering the pretty customer-mistress's pertinent questions whilst doing what I do best - kissing feet!

I humbly and abjectly describe my lowly life to her...

...whilst studying and admiring her shoes and socks...

...the shoes and socks of one of my betters

It is my fervent wish to be buried with such a superb pair of shoes and socks...

...so that I might serve them for all eternity!

I have lived a slave and shall die a slave...

...much to the pretty customer-mistress's amusement!

Oh to be the eternal slave of her platform sneakers and short, white socks!

It would be a fate fit for a footslave!

Other people's shoes and socks are my masters...

...and my gods!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role