Voyeur Sir

A voyeur master-sir enjoys watching my public humiliation at the feet of a young woman – as is his perfect right. He rejoices in the fact that, as a free male citizen of the Gynarchy, he can never be placed in an ignominious position such as mine!

A superb master-sir relishes witnessing my public humiliation at the feet of a young woman

As a public humble-head slave, I must dutifully kiss-respect her dirty sneakers...

...whilst inwardly admiring her socks!

How the smug master-sir looks down on me

His manly view of my utter humiliation...

...at the mule sneakers of a bright young woman of the Gynarchy!

See the contempt for me writ large on the voyeur master-sir's face...

...and the smug satisfaction he has of knowing that he can never be placed in such an ignominious position!

The voyeur master's filthy and scuff marked shoes

No doubt they also are destined for my menial, municipal mouth!

But, for now, it is the taste, sight and smell of female sneaker-leather that envelops my senses!

Pathetically, I like the way her socked heels are exposed at the backs!

Oh to follow those socks to heel, and nose them upon the mistress's command!

But, sadly, her socks are out of reach to me

I must focus on female shoe!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role