Kneeling Next To His Sock

I must kneel next to my master Simon sir’s sock as he relaxes on a recliner next to his wife (my mistress Mukta). As I do so, I contemplate the magnificence of his socked ankle, and my unworthiness to be so close to it. I also, somewhat paradoxically, wish I could be kneeling next to his wife's socked ankles!

I dutifully and silently kneel next to master Simon sir's socked ankle...

...whilst he engages in a happy and loving conversation with his beautiful wife on the adjacent recliner

I remain resolutely focussed on my master's sock...

...as befits a lowly and obedient sockservant!

This is, after all, the sock of my master - of the man who owns me!

What a privilege, what an honour for the likes of lowly me to even breathe in the same air as my master's sock!

The master ignores me as he chats with his wife

His other sock


Ms Mukta too ignores me as she chats happily with her husband

The socks I would really like to be next to...

...the socks of a woman!

But, sadly, Ms Mukta's socks are far from my face!

I must concentrate on my master's sock!

For, at the end of the day, I'm just another man's queer sockslave...

...with my nose practically brushing against his superior sock!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Part Of His Humble Role