Grateful For Her Humiliating Company

On a damp and dreary night, I am grateful for regular patron Ms Mukta madam's humiliating company! 

Regular patron Ms Mukta madam, protected from the rain by her umbrella, kindly approaches me on a damp and dreary night

She mocks me by asking me how I am looking it - getting soaked in the rain - and then listens triumphantly as I obsequiously thank her for her kind presence on such an inclement night

She then, as is her female wont, presents her right sneakered foot to my face for respect-kissing

I kiss the rain-dampened sneaker...

...hoping aginst hope that her sock will still be dry and comfortable on her foot inside her shoe!

For no customer-mistress should have to walk around in damp socks!

I look up to Ms Mukta's socks. I always do!

Her white socks are symbols of her female power and authority over me

She knows it...

...and I know it!

She kindly switches feet in front of my feckless, damp-feet kissing face...

...before silently, and sympathetically, turning to leave me...

...content in her rainy-night humiliation of me!

I ponder the magnificence of her departing shoes and socks...

...the shoes and socks of a superior young woman...

...my god, my mistress!

If I could, I would serve Ms Mukta's shoes and socks, exclusively, all my lowly life!

I feel so dirty, being a public footslave for everyone and anyone who wishes to use me!

Oh to be the devoted and loyal personal shoe and sock slave of divine Ms Mukta madam!

But it can never be - I'm just a public humble-head...

...condemned to serve Ms Mukta's sneakers along with all the other boots, shoes and socks of my betters


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!