As a general rule, the shorter the SOCK, the more EXCITING
it is for the footslave, for when it comes to SOCK, less is more!
 |
| What a humbling honour! What an exciting privilege - to be confronted with the SHORT, RED SOCKS of a customer-mistress! |
 |
| Even as I am required to KISS HER SNEAKERS, I am thinking about her SHORT SOCKS... |
 |
| ...and how they must be absorbing her precious, feminine FOOTSWEAT inside her warm SHOES? |
 |
| Oh how I yearn to be such a SOCK! |
 |
| Or even just a SINGLE STITCH within such a SHORT SOCK! |
 |
| I would willingly absorb the wearer's FOOTSWEAT into the very fibre of my being! |
 |
| Of course, from her point of view, she is merely wearing RED SOCKS to match her RED TOP! |
 |
| And, no doubt, the majority of men will be admiring that revealing RED TOP... |
 |
| ...rather than having their eyes glued to the TOPS of her RED SOCKS! |
 |
| But I have no business thinking about this bright young woman's BRIGHT RED TOP. My only business is with SOCK! |
 |
| I'm just a SLAVE... |
 |
| ...and SLAVES serve SOCKS! Well, they do if they're me, anyway! |
Don't you think it's time to write the public footslave, part II? The sequel of the masterpiece? And I already have many characters in mind... The businesswoman, the ceo, a random actress, the Italian tourist, the Spanish tourist, etc
ReplyDeleteHi Max, I'm afraid I don't have the time to write long stories any more. AI will do that for you! 😉
DeleteHope you can find time one day. AI is not the same. Maybe a chapter a week...
Delete