A Birthday Treat For Her Husband


During a routine foot-kissing on a dank and drizzly night, regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam comes up with a startling proposal:

‘Yo, sockieboy, I’ve been thinking – it’s my hubby Simon’s 30 th birthday coming up, and I was thinking to pay for him to have a special birthday treat of whipping you, and that, 30 times! What do you think? Would you like that, slave? Being whipped by my husband as part of  his birthday treat?

To be clear, customers can have their local public humble heads whipped at any time and with any number of lashes, but there is a fee to be paid on a ‘per lash’ basis to the municipal authorities, to cover the cost of temporarily removing the slave from his brick wall, securing him to the whipping post, supplying the whip and the whipper (if required) etc.

I respond to Ms Mukta’s kind question, in between my mouthfuls of her sneaker mud, in the only way a helpless and hapless public footslave possibly can:

‘Oh pray, Ms Mukta madam. Oh bless! Oh bliss! Truly it would be my honour to be whipped by your husband, my master Simon sir, as he is a magnificent man, madam, and a much better man than me, miss. Oh to be whipped by him would be such an honour, miss, though it pains me to say so, miss! To kiss his feet on a regular basis, as I am now kissing yours, Ms Mukta madam, is privilege enough for the likes of lowly me, miss. But to wear the STING of master Simon’s WHIP on my back would truly be an added privilege and one that, hopefully, would be pleasing to the mighty master-sir, both in his delivery of the sore lashes to my back, and in the desired outcome of his seeing me suffer for his manly pleasure, madam, if you would be so kind and understanding madam?’

Ms Mukta laughs at me and switches her dirty-sneakered feet in front of my face. I can observe a crease in her grey sock around her ankle as she continues with her proposal:

'Ok, fab! I’ll set everything up with your owners! Just make sure you cry out to him and beg for mercy while he’s whipping you, slave! I want him to know just how good he is at whipping slaves like you so that he feels all horny and I can then make love with him afterwards. That will be the second part of his birthday treat!’

She giggles.

‘Oh pray Ms Mukta madam, truly master Simon sir is a lucky man indeed to have such a considerate and thoughtful wife as yourself, mistress. God bless you, mistress Mukta madam, and bring on the WHIP, I prithee!’

‘Now shut up and kiss my feet, sockieboy, or I’ll have you whipped with a further 30 lashes, just for your incompetence!’

I shut up and continue to kiss Ms Mukta’s dirty, wet sneakers.

Feverishly kissing ms Mukta's dirty sneakers in the rain whilst listening to her proposed birthday treat for her husband

What an honour - to be used as a vehicle for her husband's birthday celebrations and pleasure!

I (gratefully?) kiss-respect Ms Mukta's outstretched sneaker...

...whilst admiring her sock - a plain grey sock that will be complicit in having me whipped!

Truly I am at the mercy of Ms Mukta... 

...and her socks!

And soon, it seems, I shall be at the mercy of her husband...

...and his WHIP!

God bless Ms Mukta, her husband master Simon sir, and their socks!

I am truly honoured and privileged to be their local public humble-head...

...and subject to their whims and fancies!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections