Huge Favour

Regular visitor to my toepath face, Ms Kadal madam, is today doing me a great favour (and honour). She is bringing me a pair of her husband’s smelly old boots to lickshine - man boots that are caked in mud! How thoughtful! How generous, of both her and him! To lickshine another man’s boots (a man whom I have never met but whom I am duty bound to admire as he is the sexual partner of one of my esteemed customer-mistresses), at the specific behest of his lovely wife, is truly an honour for the likes of lowly me, even if the man who owns the boots is not present. Just tasting, and smelling, where he has been is a privilege for the likes of me!

She stays to watch my humble bootlicking tongue at work. 

Mischievous Ms Kadal approaches me along the toepath

I can see out of the corner of my lowly, imprisoned eye that she is carrying something in a bag

I feel a sense of slavish trepidation as Ms Kadal's boots get ever closer to my face (I always do!)

The familiar, musty-smelling female boots stop in front of me, as if mocking me

Naturally, as she always does, Ms Kadal begins by making me kiss-greet her boots...

...BOTH of them!

Today, she then crouches down and takes her husband's dirty, used boots out of her carrier bag, ordering me to lickshine them!

I humbly obey. It is best always to obey Ms Kadal's orders - and unflinchingly so!

The manly work boots taste, and smell, vile!

But Ms Kadal is watching my tongue's every move

I espy her socktops inside her own boots, and find myself slavishly wondering what type of socks her husband may have been wearing inside his boots the last time he wore them?

I'll bet they weren't as nice as his wife's socks!

I lick and lick and swallow dirt and swallow dirt

Eventually, Ms Kadal madam puts the lickshined boots back into the bag and departs, without a word of gratitude either on her behalf or on behalf of her husband

And rightly so, for I am just a slave who should feel honoured to have tasted the outsides of her husband's boots!

My humbling view of Ms Kadal's departing boots and socks

She has done me a great favour - brightening up my day by making me feel useful, as her husband's humble boot cleaner!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections