Sock-Uppity

A serious and sullen Ms Mukta accuses me of being ‘sock-uppity’ i.e. that I think I am too good to look only at her socks and that I somehow have the right to look at her bare legs above her socks, like a boyfriend would do. It is, of course untrue – I have nothing but the deepest respect for regular customer Ms Mukta and her socks and would never dream of getting ideas above my lowly sock-level station. Nevertheless, by Law I am obliged to acknowledge the veracity of her female allegation and humbly apologise – to her socks! 

An unusually sullen Ms Mukta approaches me, looking very fetching in her little black dress!

She stands in female judgment over me, accusing me of being 'sock-uppity'!

She then demands that I apologise to her socks, by kissing her feet!

The best way I can demonstrate my humility and contrition vis-a-vis Ms Mukta's socks, is to keep my lowly eyes glued to them...

...As I kiss-apologise to her shoes for my supposed sock infringement!

The truth is I would never deem myself fit to look at Ms Mukta madam above her socks

I am NOT her boyfriend!

I am her local public humble-head and sockieboy slave!

her shoes and socks are my only legitimate business!

How dare I even think about ms Mukta madam above her socks!

She seems unconvinced at my contrition...

...and is no doubt weighing up whether to have me whipped!

All I can do is kiss feet - and hope!

Hope that Ms Mukta will show understanding and mercy towards me...

...and understand the depths of my slavish awe and wonderment when it comes to her socks!

Her socks are my life...

...as are all my customers' socks!

My life has no meaning without their socks

Socks!...Socks!...Socks!...Socks!...Socks!...

...SOCKS!

My mistress Mukta's SOCKS!

Her SOCKS!

As she turns to walk away I hang my public humble head in shame...

...whilst daring to look at her departing socks!

Oh her socks! Her SOCKS!

She is my sock mistress...

...and I am her sock slave!

I could never be disloyal or disrespectful towards her socks!

Her socks are everything!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections