Serving Strange Characters

A public humble-head slave often has to serve strange characters – especially at night; masters and mistresses who lurk in the shadows, but who enjoy using and humiliating a public footservant as much as the next man or woman – as is their perfect right!

A strange-looking master sir approaches me in the dead of night

He crouches down in front of me in order to gloat over me, asking me how I am liking it, being everyone's footslave? And am I looking forward to kissing his boots?

My humbling view of the mocking master-sir's boots as I humbly and respectfully confirm both my humiliation at my ignominious position, and my pathetic longing to kiss-respect his superior boots!

I hear the strange master-sir chuckle as he looks down upon me - a being who is his self-evidently inferior to him

HE is the one with all the power!

The master-sir stands up in order to impose his left boot-toe on my menial mouth.

I kiss it with both fear and alacrity

Then the mighty master-sir silently switches his booted feet in front of my face...

...before using my humble head as a footrest for his superior booted foot!

He then turns to walk away from me...

...his demonic chuckles echoing through the otherwise deserted, dirty alcove

I keep my head humbly bowed behind the master's departing boots, lest I involve their wrath!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!