Waiting Room

I kneel obediently next to my mistress’s feet as she waits her turn. I make good use of my time by studying the dirt on her sneakers and the creases in her socktops. That is because I shall no doubt be required to tongue-clean her sneakers and nose-straighten her socktops at some point in the not too distant future!

A common sight in the Gynarchy - a slave kneeling obediently next to his mistress's feet

I study my mistress's sneakers and socks...

...especially the creases in her socks as I fully anticipate being ordered to nose-straighten those socks at some point

Nose-straightening my mistress's socktops is just one of my many duties as her personal footwear slave

Others include tongue-cleaning her sneakers and kiss-respecting both her sneakers and her socks!

But it is her socks that fascinate me the most...

...given their intimacy with my pretty mistress's foot and ankle flesh...

...and intimacy I shall never know!

I am only intimately acquainted with her WHIP!

Even now, I am wearing the WHIP'S lingering STING on my back!

The coffee-drinking face of my whipping mistress

The sock-staring face of her whipped slave!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections