Jubilant Witnesses

Regular visitors to my face Ms Mukta madam and her friend the elderly, local magistrate master-sir jubilantly watch my humiliation at the feet of another customer as they themselves await their respective turns.

'Kiss my dirty sneakers, slave!'

I obediently, and fearfully, kiss the customer-mistress's dirty sneakers...

...whilst remaining mindful of the magnificence of her socks!

The socks of a goddess...

...in my feckless face!

Meanwhile regular customer Ms Mukta's shoes and socks watch jubilantly on at my public humiliation

Her all too familiar plain white socks!

And the local magistrate master-sir's equally familiar shoes

Sadly, I never get to see his socks

But I'm sure that, like him, they too are magnificent!

All my betters' socks are magnificent!

That's why it is an honour for me to see them so up-close and personal whilst I am kissing their feet!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!