Lick-Lustre Performance


A young Asian woman in her early to mid twenties, wearing a fetching red tracksuit, approaches the public humble head. She looks kind, but appears distracted. Maybe she will just walk on by him. But appearances can be deceptive!

She stops in front of him and surveys him, looking down upon him both literally and figuratively. He awaits her female judgement.

Suddenly she raises her right foot onto the concrete footblock beneath his permanently-confined face:

‘You lick, dirty slave. You clean. Make shoe shine!’

Her broken English makes her young, high-pitched Chinese voice sound all the more authoritative. He silently obeys. He is not permitted to speak to his customers, unless invited to do so. He must merely listen and obey.

The grubby white sneaker tastes, and smells, rubbery. He tastes the everyday streetdirt she has been walking in. After a while, she switches feet beneath his face:

‘You lick!’, she barks. ‘Not look above sock!’

She is merely reminding him of the laws of the land – a public footslave must never look at his customer master or mistress above the sock, again unless he is specifically invited to do so.

He can, however, look at the sock, in all its sweet feminine glory – the pattern in the stitching; the bobbling, any creases. Indeed, he is sometimes ordered to smooth out any creases in his customers’ socktops with his nose!

But not today. It seems that just a shoelicking is required.

‘You miss bit, stupid slave! Lick harder!’

The young woman angrily points down to an area of her sneaker she is still not satisfied with. The slave hastily licks the designated area even harder.

When he has finished (or rather, when she has finished with him) she clicks her Chinese teeth in disgust, and walks on. He bows his humble head in shame. Clearly another dissatisfied customer. He must learn to try harder – to be pleasing to his customer masters and mistresses. For they are his betters and they know best!


A kindly looking potential customer-mistress approaches

But appearances can be deceptive!

‘You lick, dirty slave. You clean. Make shoe shine!’

I instantly start to obey my female orders, delivered in broken English and with a cute, but authoritative, Chinese accent

The shoe tastes, and smells, rubbery

I get a glimpse of its accompanying pristine white sock

The sock of a Chinese goddess!

The goddess's tracksuited legs tower over me...

...as she deftly switches her sneakered and socked feet in front of my face

Oh her SOCK!

I can just make out the fancy patterns in the stitching of the sock!

It is a thing of greatness - unlike me!

I'm just a thing that licks shoes and admires socks...

...the socks of my betters!

Lick...lick..shoe...shoe...sock...sock...

...this is my lowly world!

A world in which I am privileged to tongue-attend to the dirty footwear of my betters...

...and to study their socks!

Meanwhile, my better looks down upon my humiliating work at her feet

Again, so deftly, so graciously, and so magnanimously she switches feet!

‘You miss bit, stupid slave! Lick harder!’

Mistress knows best. I lick harder.

As she turns to walk away from me I can sense her anger and disappointment at my lick-lustre performance!

The young woman has every right to be angry

My sole function was to please her by lickshining her shoes

And I have failed to do so to her female satisfaction!

Will she have me WHIPPED?

I can only hope and pray she has more important things on her superior mind...

...whilst my own menial mind focuses on her socks!

Socks!... Socks!... Oh her SOCKS!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections